INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Istanbul Med Assist Tourism and commerce limited company we give due importance to the protection of your personal data. All kinds of personal data belonging to you will be carefully processed and stored by us. With this awareness, your personal information will be processed in the capacity of Data Supervisor within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation, in accordance with the framework stated below.
We obtain your personal data by means of verbal, written, social media, website, Call Center and mobile applications that we use to provide you with high quality service.
In this context, your private and general personal data, especially your health data, are as listed below.
- Your identity information such as your name, surname, your identity or passport number if you are not a Turkish citizen, place and date of birth, marital status, gender.
- Your contact data such as your address, phone number, e-mail.
- Your financial information such as your bank account number, IBAN number.
- Information obtained in order to provide health tourism services.
- Your health data that you provide to Istanbul Med Assist to be forwarded to hospitals: Your laboratory and imaging results, test results, hospital or clinical data, reason for your arrival, examination data and diagnostic data are included.
- If you use our call center, website, and Whatsapp line, your personal data may be processed.
Your personal data and special categories of personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Realization of health tourism.
- Confirming your identity.
- Planning your health tourism experience.
- Making necessary reservations and rentals.
- To be able to bill our services.
- Reporting and auditing.
- Making your visa applications for the purpose of giving to the consulates.
- Sharing of information requested by the Ministry of Health, public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Improving the services, we offer by getting feedback from our patients.
- Elimination of possible complaints about our services.
- To be able to meet legal requirements.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
By applying to our company, you can make a request regarding the following matters:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information about it if it has.
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose.
- Learning the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, domestically or abroad.
- To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
- In case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, to request their deletion, destruction or anonymization and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred.
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
Your applications regarding your rights related with your personal data will be evaluated in accordance with the procedures and principles mentioned in the communiqué and according to the terms and conditions referred to the Data Controller if you send them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby state with my express consent as someone having the required information regarding the following subject, with no room for hesitation, that I have read and understood the Personal Data Protection clarification text prepared in accordance with the law by Istanbul Med Assist, the use of purposes of processing my personal data as included in detail in the Personal Data Protection clarification text, the agency it is being transferred to, call center, institution, organization, and/or Third person service provider, suppliers, insurance companies, companies and health professionals residing in Turkey or abroad, by transferring it abroad or banning its use in case of presence of actual legal or service-related requirements, that I have been informed about the collection methods and legal reasons, my rights regarding the protection of my personal data, data security and the right to apply, and execution of the contract as stipulated clearly in the law, the processing and transfer and my personal and private data by Istanbul Med Assist in order to fulfill its legal obligation, and maintaining the provisions specified in the Personal Data Protection Clarification Text, processing and transferring it abroad or preventing its use in case of presence of actual service-related requirements.
Write “I understood what I read” in your own handwriting: …………………………….
Name Surname ………………… Signature: ………… Date: ……. / ……. / ………
TRANSLATOR (If the patient has a Language/Communication Problem)
In my opinion, the information I translated was understood by the patient / patient’s relative.
Translator’s Name and Surname: ……….. ………..
Signature: ……… Date: ../ … / …Time: ……
If being conducted from a distance, that is, if a wet signature is not to be obtained;
I accept the validity of my statement obtained through the reading and understanding of this notice, declaration and approval form in accordance with Article 4 (C) of Distance Contracts Regulation by using one of the following tools or media: text message, electronic mail, internet, disc, CD, DVD, memory card and so forth.
Name Surname ……………………………………………
Signature: ………… Date: ……. / ……. / ………